I have travelled around Great Britain for more than 35 years – sometimes in a motorhome, sometimes in a caravan, and sometimes staying at B&Bs. But most of the time, I have stayed in holiday homes of all sorts. One of those holiday homes actually became my own home for ten years... but that is another story and it was a long time ago...
These days I stay for longer periods, and when I do, I rent a house. As you can see in the picture above, they have all been very different!
I stay for one or two weeks at a time. Each week, I will make a YouTube video about the place – sometimes from the house and sometimes from the surrounding area.
This way, I will take you to all sorts of areas in England (and the UK). I hope you would like to join me... ❤️❤️❤️
🏠 Watch the very first episode of "HOME AWAY FROM HOME" right here:

No comments:
Post a Comment
Join the conversation! I'd love to hear your feedback or answers to the questions in the post. (Spam and self-promotion links will be deleted).